Português (pt-PT)Español (spanish formal Internacional)English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)
Home Information on procedures Visa


If it was not resident in the consular demarcation or were not registered and not to have any legal documents that prove your identity, and should return urgently to Cape Verde, you can apply for a safe-conduct, paying the same amount as if it were a regular Visa paying the stipulated amount.

In the same way, if for some reason it stopped waiting for repatriation to Cape Verde, would seek you the corresponding safe-conduct. In this case, the issue of the safe passage would be free.